your fitness experts
the sault team
We do the hard work and you do all the heavy lifting. Get the body you always wanted today!
THE STAFF WHO WILL GET YOU INTO SHAPE
meet the Team
GET The 21-Day Detox Plan
Jared – Owner
Since obtaining my Masters Degree in Strength and Conditions I have been in Boston as a top performing trainer in which I have led over 14,000 one-on-one private training session helping clients lose 1000’s of pounds and live healthier lifestyles. Each client I have worked with had varying weight loss and fitness goals which have been exceeded together with hard work and dedication…
What makes me so different from others in the field? Experience, passion and dedication. All my life, I have had a passion for health and fitness; I find my passion both inspires and encourages my clients to achieve their fitness goals. I make it my goal to help you achieve your goal.
I have been working in the field for over 12 years. I have competed in Collegiate nationals for both Olympic Lifting and Diving. I was a Teaching assistant in the field at the college level for several years.
- Masters Degree Strength and Conditioning – Bridgewater State University
- Bachelors Degree Exercise Physiology – Bridgewater State University
- Certified Personal Trainer – NSCA
- Nutritional Specialist – AASDN
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor – RKC
- Top performing trainer in Boston
- Weight lose and Body Transformation expert
- 12+ years experience
- Over 14,000 one on one private training sessions
- Helped clients lose 1,000’s of lbs of combined weight loss
- Collegiate National Olympic Lifter
As a Corrective Exercise Specialist, I have the ability to design programs that address and fix movement compensations which leads you to pain-free functional movement and living. Having trained a wide variety of clientele for several years, it is so fulfilling to see the positive physical and mental progress that is made throughout each person’s
I can help you find out what you are capable of both physically and mentally!